About Cycle Club Bridgnorth
For people in the community who are passionate about cycling.
Our Mission Statement
- To organise and promote a cycling club in Bridgnorth, Shropshire that provides the widest variety of cycle and social related activities for the local community.
- To Affiliate the club to British Cycling.
- The club to be known as the Cycle Club Bridgnorth (CCB).
- To ensure that there are several weekly group rides for members of varying ability.
- To have a timetabled monthly program of Sportive events.
- To encourage members to compete in British Cycling Races.
- To have British Cycling qualified coaches in the CCB to assist with training programs.
- To aim to encourage female and under 23 years of age members as a priority.
- To hold monthly Social meetings to encourage social cohesion of the club.
- To involve the club in community activities.
- Induction road riding course for new riders given by experienced club members.
Our Club Kit
Cycle Club Bridgnorth Are Affiliated To
Cycle Club Bridgnorth, offers cycling of all levels and abilities. Whether you are young or old, fast or slow, you will be made to feel very welcome with a selection of rides to suit.
Sunday Club Rides
We meet at The Town Hall every Sunday morning, rides start at 9.00am & 9.30am. You can take part in up to three rides as a guest rider to enable you to decide if you would like to become a member of our club.
- A Rides cover 50- 80 miles at an average pace between 18mph & 22mph
- B Rides cover 35-50 miles at an average pace of between 15mph & 17mph
- C Rides cover around 25-35 miles at an average pace of between 12mph &13mph
Wednesday Club Ride
‘Over the hill ride’ Stanmore Country Park car park. Depart 09.00 easy ride with a cafe stop, return about 12.30.
Monthly club social/meetings. All welcome.