Contact & Meet Cycle Club Bridgnorth
Points Of Contact
- Chairman – Steven Birchall
- Secretary – Bryan Clarke
- Treasurer – David Palmer
- Welfare Officer – Alison Lamputt
Cycle Club Bridgnorth, offers cycling of all levels and abilities. Whether you are young or old, fast or slow, you will be made to feel very welcome with a selection of rides to suit.
Sunday Club Rides
We meet at The Town Hall every Sunday morning, rides start at 9.00am & 9.30am. You can take part in up to three rides as a guest rider to enable you to decide if you would like to become a member of our club.
- A Rides cover 50- 80 miles at an average pace between 18mph & 22mph
- B Rides cover 35-50 miles at an average pace of between 15mph & 17mph
- C Rides cover around 25-35 miles at an average pace of between 12mph &13mph
Wednesday Club Ride
‘Over the hill ride’ Stanmore Country Park car park. Depart 09.00 easy ride with a cafe stop, return about 12.30.
Get Social With Us
Drop Us A Line
Cycle Club Bridgnorth Starting Point
Cycle Club Bridgnorth rides will leave the Town Hall every Sunday at 09.00 all year round